More Gravestones v3

Author Topic: More Gravestones v3  (Read 9935 times)

The hell, I thought nexus mods fixed that stupid renaming thing. Welp, at least I know that's a thing again. For nexus mods, I'll start putting the zipped add-on inside another zip and upload that.

So I uploaded some stuff to nexus and it's doing it for my stuff too, how do I prevent that?

So I uploaded some stuff to nexus and it's doing it for my stuff too, how do I prevent that?
Currently I'm putting all my add-ons inside a zip folder that users will have to unpack to get to the actual add-on. It sucks, but I guess we'll have to start doing this if we want to keep uploading add-ons to NexusMods.

Also I redownloaded the mod and the face is still messed up for the curved gravestone.

All my add-ons on NexusMods should now be packaged in the way I showed above. (at least the ones that required it)

Also I redownloaded the mod and the face is still messed up for the curved gravestone.
On closer inspection, I'm getting it too:

Not sure why it's much worse for you, but I'll see if I can fix it. I haven't messed with blockland bricks in a while, so I can't guarantee that I'll have it done quickly.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:42:30 AM by Crispy_ »

Huh, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

It's almost perfect!

v3:
Fixed UV of Gravestone Print

If you have disabled Brick_Halloween, instead of forcing that add-on to load it'll now only create the default gravestone's datablock.

NexusMods mirror has been updated, Blockland Glass mirror needs approval.

What program you use for this to make?

What program you use for this to make?
Notepad++ :cookieMonster:

EDIT: I had an old program by Zack0Wack0 that allowed you to view the blb in 3d while editing it, but I lost it and can't find any links. But yes, all my brick add-ons were done through a text editor.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:06:51 AM by Crispy_ »

all these puns don't seem to affect anyone's funny bone

EDIT: I had an old program by Zack0Wack0 that allowed you to view the blb in 3d while editing it, but I lost it and can't find any links.
here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hbhybuenaauei9/blbEditor.zip?dl=1

I made some custome tombstone prints it's pretty cool.

I made some custome tombstone prints it's pretty cool.
Saw it in your clan topic. (which seems to have been locked? weird)

Great use for my gravestone print bricks, well done. :)