More Gravestones v3

Author Topic: More Gravestones v3  (Read 9816 times)

I'm just COFFIN at these bad puns

awesome. but i gotta say whats the use of the blank gravestones if theres the same thing but with prints?

awesome. but i gotta say whats the use of the blank gravestones if theres the same thing but with prints?
I did want to remove them, but I started worrying about breaking saves made with the original add-on. So yeah, they're pretty much there to stay compatable with older saves. I imagine there's also probably a small performance save if you don't use the print version.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:31:43 AM by Crispy_ »

We are all in grave danger from these decomposing puns

these puns are killing me.
im dying from laughter

Somebody should bury all those puns

your stuffty puns are getting tomb my head

Blockland has a nexus mod page?

Is this suppose to be normal on the left?

looks like he messed up UV mapping

No need to message me, I have email notifications enabled on all my add-on release topics.

I'm having 2 issues with your gravestones.

1. The brick icons don't show up in the brick menu it just displays a big question mark.

These issues don't show up for me.

Try redownloading? Not sure what's going on, the icons have been there since day 1. I'll try uploading the add-on I have in my blockland add-ons folder to my site but it shouldn't be any different.

looks like he messed up UV mapping
I did make these via the old-fasioned way I used to make my bricks, through editing the blb file with a text editor, so that is a possibility. But, they seem to look fine for me.

Also, I made the cross print using the brick side print as a base. I went pixel-perfect to make sure the inside corners were right, and I applied an alpha background to it using layers.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:34:17 PM by Crispy_ »

So the gravestone file was named Brick_Gravestones-48-2 and that's why the brick icons didn't show up because the script had them set to brick_Gravestones

So the gravestone file was named Brick_Gravestones-48-2 and that's why the brick icons didn't show up because the script had them set to brick_Gravestones

The hell, I thought nexus mods fixed that stupid renaming thing. Welp, at least I know that's a thing again. For nexus mods, I'll start putting the zipped add-on inside another zip and upload that.