Author Topic: using reaction GIFs with black people in them is now "digital blackface"  (Read 5605 times)

EDIT: i have never typed the words "black person gif" into google until now. thanks for making me think in a way i never did before teenvogue

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:05:58 AM by mod-man »

Or probably because overall, people of African descent tend to have better facial expressions where people of other races tend to fall short. People want expressions that capture their emotion or reaction with the highest quality because otherwise they do not amply convey the right message. If it happens to be black then it happens to be black. I see no inherent racism on that direction.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:12:46 AM by SWAT One »

EDIT: i have never typed the words "black person gif" into google until now. thanks for making me think in a way i never did before teenvogue

Yeah, this type of thinking is infectious, even if you don't want to think the way they do it starts trickling in to mundane stuff like this

so if you use GIFs with white people in them, is it digital whitewashing?

no we just use gifs of black people because they're just better

no one wants a gif of a white man laughing unless it's J. Jonah Jameson

why does everyone have to be such a cunt? this literally is digital whiteface, and i think its funny as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_D_xHEVfms