Author Topic: Google fires James Damore for memo on echochamber  (Read 23678 times)

Tsk tsk should have done Augusto Pinochet

Ronald Reagan isn't even Karl Marx's historical counterpart. You should have done Andrew Carnegie or something.

mansa musu would be perfect. an uber rich black guy

Tsk tsk should have done Augusto Pinochet

The admirable Pinochet who got taken out of power by a forgetin referendum

Ronald Reagan isn't even Karl Marx's historical counterpart. You should have done Andrew Carnegie or something.

I may not be Mr. Marx's "historical counterpart", but I did put his failed system of government out of it's misery in Eastern Europe and Russia.

Ok who got banned recently

I may not be Mr. Marx's "historical counterpart", but I did put his failed system of government out of it's misery in Eastern Europe and Russia.

look at these mortal enemies

I did put his failed system of government out of it's misery in Eastern Europe and Russia.
then your username is wrong. you should have registered as, "The Collapse of Soviet Satellite States, Plus Glasnost, and Perestroika"

Right before the alzheimer's kicks in

You should sign a Self Delete pact with Marx I heard he's into that

You should sign a dying from pleurisy pact with Marx I heard he's into that

ftfy

look at these mortal enemies
Mr. Gorbachev was a fine man and a great leader, and while we did not agree on everything, I did enjoy his company and his willingness to negotiate. He should be considered a hero in the former Soviet States.

then your username is wrong. you should have registered as, "The Collapse of Soviet Satellite States, Plus Glasnost, and Perestroika"
While I was not entirely responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union, I did help deliver a "knockout blow". The people of Eastern Europe understood the tyranny of Communism and acted accordingly.

While I was not entirely responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union, I did help deliver a "knockout blow"
Your speech about tearing down the wall was kind of cool, but in reality there were major geopolitical shifts happening that would have killed the Soviet Union regardless. The whole thing about you ending the USSR is a meme on-par with the Democrats who say Obama killed Bin Laden.

also what was the deal with ignoring the AIDS crCIA for 8 years and emptying out our mental institutions into the streets? the forget was up with that?

Your speech about tearing down the wall was kind of cool, but in reality there were major geopolitical shifts happening that would have killed the Soviet Union regardless. The whole thing about you ending the USSR is a meme on-par with the Democrats who say Obama killed Bin Laden.
my friend, this is what is called revisionist history

my friend, this is what is called revisionist history

well the aids crCIA yes but