Author Topic: Trog's Amazing Prints Topic: SODAS!  (Read 34474 times)

now i really want to make sub-prints of the nes cart with different labels but im not sure if i could publish it if i make it

i wouldn't mind if you did

make cassette tape containers

make cassette tape containers
that seems kind of impractical theres not many features to a cassette tape cover other than being transparent. i think a blank transparent 1x1f print would basically give you the same result

i tried to make a cart and it ended up mediocre sorta, really depends on how you see it, i dunno how to make blockland styled transparent shading with pdn yet (click image for transparency)

also what if we had snes and genesis carts

why not random blockland brand flakes prints based off of famous cereals like honey bunches cherrios etc...
and maybe as a bonus
a blox flakes print from roblox
lucky charms parody print
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:33:25 PM by yehellis3246 »

why not random blockland brand flakes prints based off of famous cereals like honey bunches cherrios etc...
and maybe as a bonus
a blox flakes print from roblox
lucky charms parody print
my goal is to make prints that serve their purpose but also stray from an unnecessary variety of the same kind. the great thing about bricks is that they can be recolored, giving you that artificial variety. it adds character.

Very nice! You should totally make an NES console print or brick to go with those cartridges that would be epic

could you possibly make bagels

Very nice! You should totally make an NES console print or brick to go with those cartridges that would be epic

theres this but trog could defintely give it some touch ups

maybe ill think about it

could you possibly make bagels
ill probably do this and package it in the donut print pack

Totally gonna be using that donut print for ma jail RPG :D