daniel from sl is back

Author Topic: daniel from sl is back  (Read 3550 times)

i have no idea what youre talking about
no idea what on earth you're talking about with the paywall though.
links removed out of respect, granted they were just his 2016 vids that have already been leaked to hell and back on every danielfromsl online discussion. though i still suggest supporting daniel if you really do like his content
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:04:30 PM by Decepticon »

calling patreon a paywall gg

except it fits the definition of a paywall entirely lmao
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:10:12 PM by Decepticon »

oh no

5 dollars

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh no

5 dollars

im just saying man, if he actually got some normal content on the channel for the public more than 2-5 times a whole year, he'd probably gather up a lot more attention and support and maybe even $$$ rather than just looking like a half-dead youtube channel in the average user's eyes every other part of year
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:46:03 PM by Decepticon »

he's one of those YTers that i forget about and when they upload its like christmas
that said, im about to marathon those leaks :') thanks for sharing i had no idea despite now being a patreonman

edit:

ohj you removed the links, could you PM them? i wann watch
nvm i foudn them on patreon
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:40:55 PM by hootaloo »

oh no
5 dollars
that said, im about to marathon those leaks :')
🤔🤔🤔

daniel has always been back, he just locks three quarters of the stuff he streams and uploads behind a paywall
he doesnt save vods which is a twitch setting turned off by default, he's probably just too lazy to turn it on.
no idea what on earth you're talking about with the paywall though.
im just saying man, if he actually got some normal content on the channel for the public more than 2-5 times a whole year, he'd probably gather up a lot more attention and support and maybe even $$$ rather than just looking like a half-dead youtube channel in the average user's eyes every other part of year
hey settle down

i feel like the first bit of the video with mr bones was him just being a richard

i feel like the first bit of the video with mr bones was him just being a richard
Well to be fair the people shown never solved the riddle

🤔🤔🤔

this is the third time i posted this lol

thanks for sharing i had no idea despite now being a patreonman

i just followed him on patreon

you must be new to his videos then

oh no

5 dollars

you for real hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha