"Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread

Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 22994 times)

i remember trying to watch the first episode a long time ago but i don't remember it being that boring

Counter strike global offensive.

It's a bad game and anyone who likes it is handicapped.

Kimon. Self explanitory

Counter strike global offensive.

It's a bad game and anyone who likes it is handicapped.
this

trap music
it's literally stuff. every single song sounds the same, the bars are usually dogstuff, and people seem to eat it up
trap music is so generic that you could literally boil it down to a formula and make a hit without any effort

The communist special interest that kimon has with karl marx, why?
trap music
Is trap music gay?

Why The forget Do People Like This?

I didn't know you could insert snakees into songs.
There are holes on CD's, but its not that big a hole...
Unless...

i remember trying to watch the first episode a long time ago but i don't remember it being that boring

I just watched the first episode and the guy with the gray hair is just straight up a Deviantart character

that and everyone sounds completely miscast and they explain everything in that stupid "legends of old of the heros who fought the villains and the darkness of the ancients and the great gods" thing which actually explains nothing, there was only one part that I was genuinely not like "wtf" and it was when scythe girl was raving about the academy of badasses or whatever

in other words it's worse than I thought
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:35:45 AM by Tactical Nuke »

why do people like overwatch. it's bad

rwby appeals to people who like character depth and grandiose storyline but dont actually understand people/human characteristics enough to recognize there isnt much at all in the entire series

eg intelligent (stem related) people who barely straddle the fence between normal and on the autism spectrum, to straight up autism spectrum. also kids who dont have any exposure to serious lit

Whats the deal with airplane food anyway?!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:38:14 AM by Tayasaurus »

why do people like overwatch. it's bad
it's really easy. like so easy it's kinda fun. whenever I get pissed from league or TF2 i hop on OW to just steamroll as junkrat or genji.
plus it's fun to master every hero

rwby appeals to people who like character depth and grandiose storyline but dont actually understand people/human characteristics enough to recognize there isnt much at all in the entire series

eg intelligent (stem related) people who barely straddle the fence between normal and on the autism spectrum, to straight up autism spectrum. also kids who dont have any exposure to serious lit

it's okay you can say they're handicaps