"Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread

Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 22996 times)

why the forget do people use reddit. It's the most toxic loving thing. I swear literally anything you say is extremely censored. You cannot even remotely have any form of humor without pissing someone off. Like is every single post on a subreddit meant to be a literal essay or research paper? I posted something on a subreddit reviewing a game, but I used a lot of memes that are popular within the game and I thought I was being funny. NOPE forgetIN DOWNVOTED TO HELL. REPORTED. TOLD TO "GO BACK TO TWITTER WITH HUMOROUS REVIEWS." TOLD BY PEOPLE THAT THIS stuff loving PISSES THEM OFF AND I SHOULD GO KILL MYSELF. I said sorry about the post and it got like 14 downvotes, someone replies with  "too late I'm reporting you" and I got my post removed and people were such stuffty snark starfishs that the reasons it was removed and reported by people were because of (insert lenny face here). Which is WTF, I never posted a lenny face people are just reverse ban trolling me. Ugh I just got into reddit like two weeks ago and i didn't know how loving formal that stuff is. No wonder reddit communities are so loving forgeted up, weird, and niche. hey guys love you dont be toxic, I'm glad the forums isn't like this <3

the emoji movie
splatoon
I just thought of this, why the forget do people like Splatoon's single-player campaign?

I've seen my brother play through both and the levels aren't designed around their hub worlds at all and the dialogue is just annoying ocean puns
please shoot me in the head

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:25:49 AM by Ronald_Reagan »

If you don't follow Anarcho-Anarchism like I do then point your child soldiers the other way before I break out the Vape-X germ warfare canisters.

The rules were broken within one post of the thread's existance.
I don't think it really matters at this point anymore.

asian supremacy. You hear that a black woman makes 60 cents if a white man makes a 1.00 dollar. Guess what bitches. Asian men makin 2.00 bitch. forget them. We keep looking at the whites? Nah fam, kill the asians. They lower everyone's salary and pay

asian supremacy. You hear that a black woman makes 60 cents if a white man makes a 1.00 dollar. Guess what bitches. Asian men makin 2.00 bitch. forget them. We keep looking at the whites? Nah fam, kill the asians. They lower everyone's salary and pay
not in china they don't

the dark theme on discord

it's so ugly

why the forget do people use bright themes?

it hurts my precious eyes