Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 23035 times)

I HATE spicy food. I also hate chocolate. I already smell the pitch forks and torches even when i thought of writing this.

Stellaris. The game should just be called "Clunky".

People who think the default microsoft soundfont is good enough for an improved version of a game which originally used midi even though the standard the game was developped for was OPL2. (Totally not referring to OpenTTD)

super smash bros melee

Songs with stuff drops. Oh boy this buildup is so loving huge this is gonna be kickas- and then it's loving nothing. A "good" example of this would be Downlinks - Rubber Bands.

why is there so many stuffty dubstep songs out around and why do people still like it

Stellaris. The game should just be called "Clunky".
shut up nerd

furry/brony culture. my perception of them has pretty much always been that it's a club of people who lack a sense to belonging/community and seek to replace it with an internet group. it just so happens that getting too deep into it causes people to ostracize them even more, which only entrenches them in the behaviors their group approves of. that's not to say that there aren't well adjusted people in these groups, but i get the feeling that nobody calls themselves a furry or a brony without having first been someone without somewhere else to go first. correct me if i'm wrong about all this, honestly.
The way you describe it sounds like how cults and terrorist groups gain members, actually. I guess it's better than people joining actual cults and terrorist groups, at least?

rwb and rocket bunny body kits

whatever ideology sjws have

seriously

that bullstuff degrades the West AND earns (((them))) profits

The Escapists (the game)

i just absolutely loving despise it

Tropical house. I hear it all the time on mainstream radio and it drives me crazy how they all sound the same

Family Guy and shows similar to it, from what I've seen the entire humor is either vulgar or "XD so randum"

Twenty-One Pilots. They don't have talent, yet everyone is so eager to hop on the bandwagon and defend it like a religion.

Rick and Morty
Overwatch
PUBG
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:54:01 AM by SimpleFish »

mayo
ketchup
honey mustard
american cheese
swiss cheese
me
starbound
starbound
starbound
starbound
dubstep
communism/fascism
rick and morty
anime
ironic memes
repeated memes in general
trolls
patriotism (weird thing to not understand but idk i just don't get it)
and finally, australia
oh did i mention myself yet