Author Topic: Sonic Mania is out on PC, and Denuvo sucks  (Read 10182 times)

Spoiler text below

Why do the Super Emeralds seem to still exist? They're supposed to be transformed chaos emeralds.

Also why do they look so forgeted up?

Spoiler image (warning: stuffty photo taken with my phone)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/250070596589715467/347134086407520256/JPEG_20170815_174642.jpg
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:59:08 PM by /dev/sr0 »

haha have to wait a week to play this game with only a vague explanation given as to why!!!

Yeah, right after I buy:
Splatoon 2
ARMS
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
probably something else I can't remember at the moment

My list of games I want for the Switch is long. There's no such thing as too long though, too many good games isn't possible.
Id get zelda as well, but if not, good choices

Id get zelda as well, but if not, good choices
BOTW is great until you beat it.

Sonic Mania is the greatest example of Fans does what SEGA don't basicly.

Sonic Mania is the greatest example of Fans does what SEGA don't basicly.
nintendo shuts down fangame creators and sega hires them

I've never heard of Tee Lopes but their work on this game is outstanding, very good remixes in this game.
nintendo shuts down fangame creators and sega hires them
Despite that, Sega as far as I can recall still shut down a lot of games - I think they shut down a Streets of Rage remake right after getting an okay from them
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:27:35 PM by Flamecannon »

An unpopular opinion on a game by fans of a game made for 16 bit consoles in the 90s? What is this, UNDOTALDO?

Sonic Mania's Green Hill Zone Act 2 boss sucks.

You barely get info on what to do, and if you wait it out it's impossible to progress unless you have a loving debug mode or something.

An unpopular opinion on a game by fans of a game made for 16 bit consoles in the 90s? What is this, UNDOTALDO?

You barely get info on what to do, and if you wait it out it's impossible to progress unless you have a loving debug mode or something.
just like the good ol' days

edit: you gotta go fast to figure out the weak points
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:26:35 PM by Blue Screen »

i can 100% confirm sonic mania is actually amazing

Pretty sure most players can figure out "find the vulnerable spot and hit it". That's been a Sonic thing basically forever.

wow that chemical plant zone 2 boss battle

I love how most of the sprites of characters, enemies and map props have twice or even more the ammount of frames compared to the original, surely gives it a very polished look.

This kid oughtta be happy about this game.