Author Topic: Destiny Megathread - PC Release 24th October  (Read 17004 times)

going to be going on a trip when it releases so I wont be able to play on PC until 4 days later :(

also the whole thing with 1 time use shaders/ship effects is super dumb, like iirc my D1 titan uses the Iron Banner shader, but I honest to god hate IB and would rather not play enough matches to get SEVEN copies of that shader and then just trash the items I put them on when the next DLC comes out.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:28:56 AM by Flatflyer »

I mean, infusion already exists, so you don't have to trash any legendaries, the argument is moot.

oh wow this is loving good
im already at level 20 so i can keep up with my friends

man the reddit is purely for begging bungie to keep/ add things it seems

man the reddit is purely for begging bungie to keep/ add things it seems

Eh, it goes it cycles. I don't think there's anything bad with them expressing things the community wants. Reddit has a lot of pull in the community, let your voice be heard if you don't like something. A lot of community requested things got put into D1, Bungie listens. The sub also has a lot of good info and updates.

I'm a cool guy
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:04:23 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Bungo is removing/changing a graphic on some Hunter gear because it resembles the Kekistani flag, and that's apparently a "hate symbol"

Leave it to triggered forgetboys to get mad about kek

Leviathan Raid launches tomorrow. Gear up, Power Level 260 - 280 recommended.

-
remove guns from the game cause my dad was killed in vietnam!!!!!!

Is the new destiny any good? Im looking to get it on PC one it releases but people say Warframe is better. I do have like 800 hours on WF

That's comparing apples to oranges and whoever said that is loving handicapped

Now own 3 clans with 90 members covering about 120+ accounts and all three platforms. Loot for days.

couldn't hold off, just copped for PS4. better be worth the $60🤔

couldn't hold off, just copped for PS4. better be worth the $60🤔
i'd do that if i had a current gen console :(

this shader system is loving garbage and i am upset
i want to make everything suros red shine or whatever but i don't remember where i got it and i accidentally used the last one that i had