stuff you hate in video games

Author Topic: stuff you hate in video games  (Read 11631 times)

Russian, loving, BIAS. (In Both WOT AND WT)

I used to think this was a myth until I started playing both games more

no comrade is just coincidence in WT that every time there's broken aircraft the most OP broken ones are the russianssoviets

the recent trend of "detoxifying" communities via absurd chat restrictions such as not having all chat (paladins) or completely removing chat (hearthstone and its ilk). i'm not a huge fan of sperglords screaming about how terrible their teams are but the problem was solved long ago with mute buttons. half assing it like paladins doesn't even work since every other channel people can abuse each other in is still completely open
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 01:08:04 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

literally just use the glock you stuffter
catnip + habib's power station + glock is how i defeated all the minibosses at the end of the game

well I kind of hate Breath of the Wild's last picture and the painting quest (not the stable one, the other one), dunno if any other games do this
for those who don't know, you're supposed to go find where the pictures are taken. 1-11 are pretty obvious what they're looking at but 12 is just a loving forest and a rocky ledge. You just have to explore every wooded area with rocky ledges around it until you stumble across it because there's no background because TREES
then the painting is like "oh it's about a half-day's travel from here!" and the background has no meaningful landmarks (small mountains, not stuff like death mountain or anything) so I basically just have to search for a field of destroyed guardians within a vague radius. (Is it on horseback or on foot?)
All the other pictures were fun because I had an idea of where to start and it just took a bit of walking to get the background right and then walking in a fairly straight line away or towards it until I found the spot. The last one and the painting I have no meaningful landmarks, it's just "oh it's probably in the center area/it's within a half-day's travel"

I don't know any other games that do this, it's really creative but it's just pissing me off at this point because I'm pretty sure I get something for doing it