Author Topic: No Man's Sky Update 1.3 - Atlas Rises  (Read 1291 times)

whipped cream on a turd
This is the best representation for this game, period.

oh it's actually getting multiplayer and it's not a lie this time lol

too bad they're still just floating orbs that talk.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 02:21:12 PM by Remurr »

multiplayer is extremely hard to implement after a game is "ready" cause it breaks a ton of assumptions used when designing the code around singleplayer content. the fact they're clearly trying is actually huge cause going from singleplayer to multiplayer basically requires rewriting parts of all the existing code

multiplayer is extremely hard to implement after a game is "ready" cause it breaks a ton of assumptions used when designing the code around singleplayer content. the fact they're clearly trying is actually huge cause going from singleplayer to multiplayer basically requires rewriting parts of all the existing code

yup this

multiplayer 'aint easy

yup this

multiplayer 'aint easy
obviously, they couldn't get it in before launch :cookieMonster:

shade aside, at least they're beginning to deliver on their original promises instead of abandoning the game like *cough cough* some devs. none of this excuses their lies to their playerbase though

looks like it's also 60% off on steam, so $24 instead of $60

might get it to play around with later

everytime this game comes out with updates it gets me excited because its looking like the game i expected it to be on release. still, wont be buying it until actual multiplayer content is introduced

I mean, it's slowly getting there. Very slowly.