University loveual harassment course used term I'm not familiar with, help?

Author Topic: University loveual harassment course used term I'm not familiar with, help?  (Read 4428 times)

you'll understand when ur older...

Congrats on getting into Hopkins. What's your major?

Each post I read about this is making my eyes slowly turn into raisins.

Congrats on getting into Hopkins. What's your major?
Well thank you, but I'm actually at their music school, Peabody. I am gonna be attending classes at Homewood though. Majoring in Music Ed, minoring in Comp Sci.

how is saying something loveual harassment what the forget
is this guy serious or what

saying things can be loveual harassment and ususally is how loveual harassment happens, but keywords dont make loveual harassment, context does.

also getting charged with loveual harassment at work over "small talk" is a very real thing that happens if you say something and dont realize someone else is interpreting it as harassment. hr exists in companies to handle these situations and usually you'll be told to tone it back or just dont talk about that kind of thing at the workplace

imagine if every day you went into work, and some really fat and ugly chick makes a joke about wanting to grab your richard

imagine if every day you went into work, and some really fat and ugly chick makes a joke about wanting to grab your richard

making jokes about loveual advances and asking how to say dirty words in another language are not the same thing

making jokes about loveual advances and asking how to say dirty words in another language are not the same thing
Besides this fact, people.
even jokes about loveual advances aren't "loveUAL HARASSMENT".
but forget, today loveual harassment includes:
Saying naughty words
looking in the general direction of a woman
having a richard
being straight

that's not the only thing roderick did though, he had been making patricia uncomfortable long before the lewinsky translation incident

Besides this fact, people.
even jokes about loveual advances aren't "loveUAL HARASSMENT".
but forget, today loveual harassment includes:
Saying naughty words
looking in the general direction of a woman
having a richard
being straight
EPIC, UPVOTED

he was asking whether she knew how to translate it as if she'd need to often, along with the other stuff.

everything is harassment if the second party is victim/sjw/sensitive enough.

easier to not talk to people

everything is harassment if the second party is victim/sjw/sensitive enough.
easier to not talk to people
this guy wishes someone would try to loveually harass his emo guy fieri lookin ass