Author Topic: hi, i'm new here  (Read 3648 times)

Guys seriously just keep your suspicions to yourself, wait until Badspot confirms it's an alt and if he doesn't just welcome him like normal.

when somebody makes an "i'm new here" topic, 80% of the time it's an alt.
anyways, welcome, even if you're an alt

Hello!

WOW, I am SICKENED by the display put on here.

also i'm not who ever the forget doaler is.
i used to be Soulmate. stuffty name, i know, but then my brother gave my computer a system restart. and i was dumb enough to not purchase it on steam, so blockland went with my computer.
then i lost interest in blockland without playing it that often, but then i got the trailer in my recommended and asked my friend if he could purchase it for me on steam for my birthday

and here i am now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:43:06 AM by Sputnik »

welcome to blf

you are guaranteed NOT to enjoy your stay

hi you were playing rising lava earlier

Have you seen me ingame? I'm pretty sure I've seen the name Sputnik somewhere ingame but I don't know where or when.

Welcome to the BL fourms, I've been here for a short time and I like it a bit here. Have fun.

my brother gave my computer a system restart. and i was dumb enough to not purchase it on steam, so blockland went with my computer.
https://blockland.us/keyRecovery.php

It does my heart good to see new players join the forums, not troll the hell out of it, and not get banned immediately after posting their first topic. It shows we can be a mature species of humans who know the basics of Internet-land

It does my heart good to see new players join the forums, not troll the hell out of it, and not get banned immediately after posting their first topic. It shows we can be a mature species of humans who know the basics of Internet-land

your expectations for blf are too high