Author Topic: I just lost my uncle to a heart attack  (Read 3165 times)

This is why you shouldn't really post sensitive things on blf. You get actual caring people with condolences but it comes along with insensitive starfishs.
i don't see how cool smile's reassuring grin and encouraging thumbs up is insensitive

sorry i was physically saddened by this thread to the point where i was unable to express my condolences in words. instead i projected them in images to show you how sincerely sorry i am that this happened

your uncle's death is like a dagger to my heart
dude forget off

dude forget off
see this is what i mean. i try to pour my heart out into wishing my condolences and you aggressors just want to derail the drama and start a witch hunt

i lost my grandmother and posted about it here for forgets sake. i'm not lord tony or some other heartless friend. i just thought that my emotions could better be expressed through colorful pictures

My uncle died February 2016 to a heart attack as well. Hit the family hard as hell, not only because he was family but because he was good family and was a very respectable man. It's hard but you and your family will get through it. Mourn not but rather celebrate the good times you and your family have shared in honor of him.

May he be in peace.

i'm sorry to hear that dude, best of luck to you

my uncle was a brother and never did anything good for me

see this is what i mean. i try to pour my heart out into wishing my condolences and you aggressors just want to derail the drama and start a witch hunt

i lost my grandmother and posted about it here for forgets sake. i'm not lord tony or some other heartless friend. i just thought that my emotions could better be expressed through colorful pictures
Because showing a skull along with a heart being stabbed in a thread about a heart attack is such a great way to show your condolences. Well done dude.

It's immature. That's all I have to say about the loving emoji's being used.
It's not insensitive, stuff like this is to be expected on the forums.

tfw your heart gets attacked by a brick

It's immature. That's all I have to say about the loving emoji's being used.
It's not insensitive, stuff like this is to be expected on the forums.
i apologize, it was in very poor taste. i'm honest to god very sorry to hear about your uncle, and i know what its like to lose someone very close. you and your entire family have my condolences