Adult Swim are starfishs

Author Topic: Adult Swim are starfishs  (Read 4575 times)

i read the first page and skipped here and what the forget

not gonna lie i thought logic was going to play a major part in the plot of the episode but boy was i wrong

You unironically started a satanist movement at your high-school. I think you have bigger problems to worry about than someone on the internet making fun of you for defending an attraction to an underage cartoon character.

That was an exercise in free speech you authoritarian cunt

is THIS the quality of blf discussion?

this thread is like those youtube comments where a comment about a song turns into 50 comments about communism

Yeah, this is a successfully derailed thread. More relevant topic is in Drama and I have a suspicion this isn't get back on topic soon.

BTW I don't talk to my real friends about BLF--that'd be weird. But I know 2 forumers who attend the same school as me and we know eachother IRL. The invasive aspect was that when you reverse-image-search the resume photo it literally directly takes me to Beachbum's posts, rather than the original post in IRL pics. I'm not even sure if he can play dumb on that one since I literally posted as "I tried to make a portrait look proffesional for academics".