Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse  (Read 25214 times)

torin i know for sure has a "forum personality" where he acts different depending on the situation. i've seen him completely chill and i believe toxicology is the same way.
for some reason it seems like a lot of people have a hyper-aggressive forum persona when they're actually fully capable of being cool and enjoyable to be around

for some reason it seems like a lot of people have a hyper-aggressive forum persona when they're actually fully capable of being cool and enjoyable to be around
that's because in the forums, if you show weaknesses, you are automatically a loving pusillanimous individual

that's because in the forums, if you show weaknesses, you are automatically a loving pusillanimous individual
hey look what we got here boys, a lil pusillanimous individual boy. lets BEAT HIM UP!!!!

it's obnoxious posturing

key purge thot patrol
I object to this. Maybe ban some of the users from the forums, but revoke their keys? They're not doing keysharing or anything revokable AFAIK. Definitely do not just ban on the grounds of "you're in thot patrol; you're an starfish," and probably not on the grounds of being in NC either. Some people "join" but don't really do anything. IIRC verification did and then left or got banned but AFAIK they're not mixed up in any revokable stuff.

Forum bans for the starfishs, revokes for the keysharers/ingame trolls, yes. Just a blanket "if you're in this group you're gone from both forums and game forever?"
forget NO.
thot patrol isnt malicious
This is true, as a group. Some of the users are starfishs, some aren't. This is why I'm against a blanket ban.
Torin's kind of abrasive but he's funny and does actually contribute (he found something for a request thread a little while back, for instance). Toxicology is just a richard for no reason most of the time and I haven't seen him post a meaningful contribution in so long I can't even remember if he's made any meaningful contributions at all. Not saying he hasn't made them, just that I haven't seen them. Don't really know about any other users in TP.

Anyways, yeah, back on-topic, keysharing shenanigans sounds like a legitimate reason but how did you figure this out?

jesus christ ide even an autist disagrees with you

i still want to see proof he was sharing his keys with nc

i still want to see proof he was sharing his keys with nc
i doubt there even is any loving proof

I'd be more than happy with a thot patrol/NC forum purge, but key revoking is a bit much

i understand why you guys want me and toxic gone but damn thats pretty harsh

Some of the users are starfishs, some aren't.

Can confirm that, as I'm friends edd and he's a cool guy, and it would be kinda sad to see him gone from the game because of a revoke, as he hosts really fun games, and it would be stopped just because he is in TP.

i understand why you guys want me and toxic gone but damn thats pretty harsh
wow didn't realize til now that frequency hasn't been on in a while

...u could say he's infrequent

are you actually handicapped
ok i know you're responding to unova but holy stuff calm down

thot patrol is just memesters, NC is a malicious group of rejects