A message to Beachbum, and some others

Author Topic: A message to Beachbum, and some others  (Read 13540 times)

edgy
How is that edgy? It's describing something beautiful, not violent.

My night has not been spoiled yet. I am allowed to be mildly displeased with something yet still be comfy in a giant bed, my head resting on fluffy blue pillows, a light in the darkness shining from my window.

The cardinal sin of a liar is that they give far too many details. The liar does this because they feel like their story won't be taken with validity unless there's and intricate narrative to support it. Unfortunately, by this same token, they out themselves for what they are: simple storytellers.

How is that edgy? It's describing something beautiful, not violent.

edgy

The cardinal sin of a liar is that they give far too many details. The liar does this because they feel like their story won't be taken with validity unless there's and intricate narrative to support it. Unfortunately, by this same token, they out themselves for what they are: simple storytellers.
You can say that all you like, but it won't change the fact that I am fine right where I am.

Perhaps you'd like to join me?

You can say that all you like, but it won't change the fact that I am fine right where I am.

I said that exactly once. It's pretty clear you either have autism or you are bullstuffting to make yourself feel better.

Perhaps you'd like to join me?

No thanks I plan to not get riddled with aids

I said that exactly once. It's pretty clear you either have autism or you are bullstuffting to make yourself feel better.
You know what I meant.

what happened to the thread this time

you know dawes in real life is a 200 pound kissless virgin

what happened to the thread this time

Dawes decided to shoot his pozload all over this topic.

A bunch of cells that bring some harm to the human body that have the ability and body parts to create movement using their legs.

sounds like alternative tbh

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his avatar makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Beachbum. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general population don't cut it for me anymore.

Beachbum really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.