[snooze] depratment of justice demanding pers. info. from anti-Annoying Orange website

Author Topic: [snooze] depratment of justice demanding pers. info. from anti-Annoying Orange website  (Read 1276 times)

Wait is there a reason they want thst info? Like by "anti Annoying Orange" website do they mean a just some anti Annoying Orange site or do they actually mean a website made by the Islamic State?

Basically I'm too lazy to click on the link.

Wait is there a reason they want thst info? Like by "anti Annoying Orange" website do they mean a just some anti Annoying Orange site or do they actually mean a website made by the Islamic State?

Basically I'm too lazy to click on the link.

Looks like they were a site dedicated to organizing mass protests to shut down the inauguration? The language on the site is rather combative but nothing that I could consider calls to violence.
What is direct action?

Direct Action is when you take collective action to make social change without giving power over to an authority or middle person. We don’t ask permission or put our faith in electoral politics, instead, we use our bodies to stop the smooth operation of the system we oppose. Examples of direct action include the ongoing resistance at Standing Rock against the Dakota Access Pipeline, the street and highway blockades of Black Lives Matter, or the occupations of public squares during Occupy Wall Street.

Considering the turn the inauguration day protests took, on some level I can maybe understand why they would think going after this website is a good idea, but it's dumb because there's no way to even confirm which visitors were the ones who actually went around breaking stuff, so this entire endeavor is kind of pointless. Dunno wtf Jess Sessions is doing.