Poll

Should we add one?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

Author Topic: New topic in miscellaneous?  (Read 4339 times)

People are making up games and such and putting it in off-topic. I'm not sure none of you think we should add one in but do you think we should add a new topic saying:
Games in the miscellaneous section?

A Forum Games board.

Decent idea.

It would be off-topic but yes it would be nice.

I'm a rebel. I voted no.

I think maybe this should be. Only it would be called "User Made Games". Because, if there are people making rocking games, then I don't think they want it to be spammed up with a bunch of flash games that are on Newgrounds.com or something.

I think people should make games if they are good, and post them there,

I've never seen a user made game in off-topic the entire time I've been checking bl forums... so that'd be point-less no?

I think maybe this should be. Only it would be called "User Made Games". Because, if there are people making rocking games, then I don't think they want it to be spammed up with a bunch of flash games that are on Newgrounds.com or something.

I think people should make games if they are good, and post them there,
Your right, I think the description should say something about saying only user made games and not   flash games.

I've never seen a user made game in off-topic the entire time I've been checking bl forums... so that'd be point-less no?
I've seen about three. One from FaTDoG, I think one from store. Not sure about the other.

This is what off-topic is for. If you want to consult the community about a game, post it in off topic. (or go to SA)

This IS the Blockland forums, after all. Off-topic is for anything Off-Topic.

This is what off-topic is for. If you want to consult the community about a game, post it in off topic. (or go to SA)

This IS the Blockland forums, after all. Off-topic is for anything Off-Topic.
Too true

It would be helpful.  There isn't that many games though is there.  If we got 10 or so games a day then maybe.  I said yes anyways though.

Just thought adding this would organize the off-topic a little bit.

yes forum games. because i hate them all, and wouldn't have to see them.

yes forum games. because i hate them all, and wouldn't have to see them.
Agreed 99.999999%