What if Blockland had TV Commercials? - Video Idea

Author Topic: What if Blockland had TV Commercials? - Video Idea  (Read 2328 times)

I've got an idea lately where it's about what if there were TV Commercials in the Blockland Universe? Ads about Blockland related content, I made this topic to see if you guys got some fun ideas I can implement.

For example there could be a funny commercial about the destructo wand and the things you can do with it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:40:56 AM by Filipe »

How about blockland parody brands like Bloko-Cola, Bloketure? I think they are blockland related enough.

I mean you made that Chuck Testa

forget YOU BLALTIMORE

forget YOU BLALTIMORE
If you can /pee 6 feet in the air straight up and not get wet, you get no down payment.

New collab?
i would love to see something like robot chicken or gmod idiot box but instead of random skits theyre all commercials

Well I meant more original ideas for ads that are actually related to Blockland, not remakes of real ads.

New collab?
That woudn't be a bad idea, what do you guys think?

i would love to see something like robot chicken or gmod idiot box but instead of random skits theyre all commercials
id do this

What about billboards similar to those ROBLOX used to have:

It would be cool to see billboards in servers advertising other servers and other stuff(Blockland related of course).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:24:43 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

What about billboards similar to those ROBLOX used to have:

It would be cool to see billboards in servers advertising other servers and other stuff(Blockland related of course).

i think this post is referring to a video not an addon

Blockland-ception.
Make it happen.