Poll

GooD or BaaD?

GooD
29 (90.6%)
BaaD
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: World War 2 German MG-42  (Read 7782 times)

yeah but its so dangerous it makes every other gun completely useless. you should balance it so its equivalent in dps to like, the default gun
ok actually, for some reason my friend that helped me code said it deals 33 damage. but i look at the direct damage and it happens to say 20. My bad lol dope

how many bullets does it fire per second? ask your friend that helped you code

for comparison the default gun fires 4 bullets per second

how many bullets does it fire per second? ask your friend that helped you code

for comparison the default gun fires 4 bullets per second
I honestly don't know, since i edited it to be slower.

ok i checked the code, it fires 23 bullets per second. compared to the default gun's 120 damage per second, the mg-42 does 480 damage per second.

if you changed the damage from 20 to 6, it would be slightly more powerful than the default gun but would still be balanced enough to go against it
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:53:45 PM by PhantOS »

ok i checked the code, it fires 23 bullets per second. compared to the default gun's 120 damage per second, the mg-42 does 480 damage per second.

if you changed the damage from 20 to 6, it would be slightly more powerful than the default gun but would still be balanced enough to go against it
mkay, thanks bud

That looks awesome, is it released along with that chestpiece?

inb4 my gun gets succeeded by someone else's.

the chest-piece is apart of Cordax's armour but I think it is private ; could always ask him for it tho.

imo it'd feel a lot less OP to implement a delayed trigger like the t+t mg as well as an overheat system

imo it'd feel a lot less OP to implement a delayed trigger like the t+t mg as well as an overheat system
I am an amateur at coding so thats a little much 2 ask 4 but maybe 1 of these days xd

Sorry, I don't mean to publicize my stuff on other topics.
I intended on making a full set of World War clothing but never finished. I only finished Wehrmacht uniforms and basic US infantry.
Imo my MG-42 isn't styled correctly to blockland, I only made some minor changes to make the barrel shorter, but besides that, the entire gun is correctly scaled, which isn't great for BL.

EDIT: I tried it out and imo it sounds very underwhelming. It seems like the actual bullet hits are louder than the gunshots.
Here are my sounds for comparison. https://youtu.be/g2_OVEPlaqI
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:54:06 AM by 8hbc »

Sorry, I don't mean to publicize my stuff on other topics.
I intended on making a full set of World War clothing but never finished. I only finished Wehrmacht uniforms and basic US infantry.
Imo my MG-42 isn't styled correctly to blockland, I only made some minor changes to make the barrel shorter, but besides that, the entire gun is correctly scaled, which isn't great for BL.

EDIT: I tried it out and imo it sounds very underwhelming. It seems like the actual bullet hits are louder than the gunshots.
video is unavailable

those uniforms look amazing and is probably good for release tbh

I love this. Even though I hate using loving kraut weapons

my question is why area the shells flying out of the magazine side lmao