My School is Dedicating a Whole School Day to the Upcoming Eclipse

Author Topic: My School is Dedicating a Whole School Day to the Upcoming Eclipse  (Read 1727 times)

my sister's school is making them stay half an hour late (for "safety") and not letting them go outside for it
lol
someone misread the headline as solar apocalypse.

my new shades arrive on the 21st yeee

my sister's school is making them stay half an hour late (for "safety") and not letting them go outside for it
lol

what is this 1245

lol
the alternative to encouraging education

lol
she better skip that stuff dog

school starts 1 week after the eclipse

i got some glasses that look like 3D glasses from walmart i'm ready for y2k

i got some glasses that look like 3D glasses from walmart i'm ready for y2k

I read that first as "My School is Dedicating a Whole School Day to the Upcoming Apocalypse"

i dont even

my school starts on the eclipse day and as far as i know they have nothing planned

I read that first as "My School is Dedicating a Whole School Day to the Upcoming Apocalypse"

i dont even
< tfw your school is north korea and actually believes they're willing to cause an apocalypse.

There's a percent chance that it's going to be cloudy over the Midwest and such. It would really suck for those who reserved rooms and stuff months in advance only to not be able to see it from the cloud cover

My school only closed because of the traffic on the way home lmfao

lol
not a bad idea by any means. kids are dumb