Author Topic: unpopular opinions thread v54432  (Read 13862 times)

Anthro are fun to draw.
not unpopular
"anthro" isnt limited to furry lol

not unpopular
"anthro" isnt limited to furry lol
anthro literally means human so ya

Anthro are fun to draw.
i agree humans are very fun to draw

Furries, then. They are fun to draw.

tomatoes taste pretty alright on their own

i agree with cigarettes but alcohol and other drugs wtf
Alcohol is either the first or second greatest cause of car accidents can't remember which. As for recreational drugs they are just extra medical costs for when someone is inevitably stupid with them

if you make alcohol and cigarettes illegal and crack down on their production then addicts will get their goodies by making shoddy, dangerous versions using home chems

this might not be as huge of an issue for tobacco since people would just grow it indoors, but alcohol? dude, when the US banned alcohol people started fermenting their loving furniture to make methanol. methanol is toxic, dude. i'd prefer to have alcoholics and not literal loving drug addicts dying of methanol poisoning
If they're that desperate they should get help. Considering the massive changes in technology I think we'd be able to keep this pretty low compared to back then. Most of the time drunk drivers kill sober people so if they get poisoned from their addiction then that's potentially an innocent life saved.

I don't know about other countries but with the amount of deaths it proves to me that Americans aren't responsible enough for it, but hey I'll never be in power so my opinion really doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:36:05 PM by MoltenKitten »

the lego Tt games sucked and were repetitive af

Alcohol is either the first or second greatest cause of car accidents can't remember which. As for recreational drugs they are just extra medical costs for when someone is inevitably stupid with them
thing is that the cause and effect when it comes to drugs is that more people use it when it's illegal than when it's actually legal
it stops being cool when you can do it in front of authorities without them batting an eye

the lego Tt games sucked and were repetitive af
We need variety like the good ol' days.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:01:35 PM by cblock360 »

So because some people use alcohol and drugs irresponsibly we should just illegalize them? The same logic applied to guns is just as ridiculous. We should put our efforts into educating people about the dangers of alcohol and drugs so they know NOT to do stupid stuff like drink and drive. Also-- the only rec drug I give a stuff about is marijuana, so I'm just gonna be flat out and say you have to be a moron to get hospitalized from using pot. You'd literally have to eat a handful of it to harm yourself.

If they're that desperate they should get help. Considering the massive changes in technology I think we'd be able to keep this pretty low compared to back then. Most of the time drunk drivers kill sober people so if they get poisoned from their addiction then that's potentially an innocent life saved.

I don't know about other countries but with the amount of deaths it proves to me that Americans aren't responsible enough for it, but hey I'll never be in power so my opinion really doesn't matter.

Prohibition didn't work and never will.

We need variety like the good ol' days.
[im g]http://http: //upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Lego_Loco_Cover.jpg[/img][i mg]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ NTI1WDQzNA==/z/qoUAAOSwzrxUuBBi/$_35.JPG[/img][img width= 300]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5278/278416-lego_racers.jpg[/img][img width= 335]http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/object/143/14320297/LEGO-Battles_NDS_US_ESRB.jpg[/img]

dude holy stuff i still forgetin play lego battles and ive had that stuff for 8 years

dude holy stuff i still forgetin play lego battles and ive had that stuff for 8 years
Never 4get

the number of deaths to drunk drivers today is much lower than the hypothetical number of people with methanol poisoning in a hypothetical new-prohibition tomorrow