Author Topic: unpopular opinions thread v54432  (Read 13854 times)

i think instrumental trap festival and chill is actually good
bruh youre gay lol

h3h3 is painfully unfunny to the point where he is worse then the stuff he's made fun of

this, i don't know why people really think these people are funny anymore, they used to be funny but it's just bland at this point. is it because that they are middle aged people trying to fit in this "meme culture" bs and that alone is funny?

bruh youre gay lol
kott likes traps confirmed

at least i'm not a texan

at least i'm not a texan
fair enough, although tennessee ain't much better

I honestly don't know who's worse, idubbbz or h3h3

this, i don't know why people really think these people are funny anymore, they used to be funny but it's just bland at this point. is it because that they are middle aged people trying to fit in this "meme culture" bs and that alone is funny?

What saved them in the old days was their youtube poop style editing (that actually had some effort put in) but now they've gotten completely loving lazy. No one wants to listen to Ethan stutter like an autist or Hila struggle to speak basic english.

preach brother

you and me.... we think alike..........

fly it high brother

pamtri's videos are boring unfunny piles of garbage and the only reason why people watch them because they are memey.

space jam is the most overrated movie i've ever seen

survival/crafting games are loving terrible

AKA fallout 3 sucks

i still think jon tron is a pretty cool guy

i still think jon tron is a pretty cool guy
not unpopular

pamtri's videos are boring unfunny piles of garbage and the only reason why people watch them because they are memey.
literally who