unpopular opinions thread v54432

Author Topic: unpopular opinions thread v54432  (Read 13674 times)

i still think jon tron is a pretty cool guy

anyone who thinks jontron isn't a cool dude is objectively drop-dead handicapped
this is not a rare view

anyone who thinks jontron isn't a cool dude is objectively drop-dead handicapped
this is not a rare view
ok thank god. i listened to all 7 hours of those interviews and was thoroughly disappointed. i worked with someone at my old job who regularly reminded me how much of a white supremacist jontron was and at the time i just was like "whatever" cause i hadnt actually watched or listened to anything about it

but i mean come on. anyone who actually sat down and listened to all of the interviews can clearly tell you otherwise

that one part in the latest video where zach dressed up in blackface and got whipped by jon was pretty weird though

literally who

that guy who thinks saying "SANTIAGO" at the end of his videos is funny, go watch 3 videos of him, I'm sure you will get bored quick.

People have no intrinsic value so current events don't really bother me at all

I like idubbbz, filthyfrank and h3h3 as people but the videos they put out post summer 2016 is garbage

that guy who thinks saying "SANTIAGO" at the end of his videos is funny, go watch 3 videos of him, I'm sure you will get bored quick.
it is though