A Petition to Declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization on Whitehouse.gov | IT PASSED!

Author Topic: A Petition to Declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization on Whitehouse.gov | IT PASSED!  (Read 11926 times)

oh... here we go again.
"No True Organization" - IkeTheGeneric
you're an idiot

I responded with the link so matthew and deus ex didn't get the wrong ideas here.

ight

It's like you're not even reading anything I'm posting
If you're not gonna read what you post, why the forget should I?

wikipedia members label what needs citation and what doesn't though sometimes

besides why are you debunking his link anyway because it's not confirmed, it at least gives you a loving idea dude, chill out

If you're not gonna read what you post, why the forget should I?

I posted the article to tell you that there's a difference between an organization and a political organization. I defined why Antifa isn't an organization but an autonomous group organized on social media as a movement. Other people have helps defined further why this is the case.

At this point this isn't a matter of opinion but your failure to recognize facts. I'm not going to pursue trying to convince y'all any more if you're just going to entrench yourself, it's not worth it.

I posted the article to tell you that there's a difference between an organization and a political organization.
Antifa doesn't need to be a political organization to be a terrorist organization.

oh... here we go again.
"No True Organization" - IkeTheGeneric

See what you just did there? You over-simplified what Ike is saying into a strawman argument. That's what I'm talking about. You should stop doing that bro.

Antifa doesn't need to be a political organization to be a terrorist organization.

It's not going to be labeled a terrorist organization so there's no point in arguing about this.

-snip snop didnt mean to post-

you're right, it needs to be an organization in order to be a terrorist organization. legally, antifa is not an organization. so forget your 'in context it is' bullstuff because this is a country governed by law not the flimsy ass property of equality bullstuff you pretend is 'logic'

if you want to present state-certified documents, straight out of the town hall of whatever the forget chapter is nearest to you, stating that all of antifa and its global connections in france, germany, italy, switzerland, and wherever, is a legal organization with irs tax exemption, licenses and permits that certify it as an organization, you'll have maybe an ounce of credibility in the argument.

until then 2 things are true: a) it's not an organization, and b) you're full of stuff. so take your entirely unconstitutional censorship scheme over to the middle east and pitch it there
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:20:29 PM by PhantOS »