Author Topic: How do I make a slayer minigame end when everybody is dead?  (Read 1372 times)

To clarify, I have a minigame with 2 teams, one is empty, one has players, and I want to make it so everybody has 1 life, and there's 10 minutes to survive through.

I want the minigame to end ONLY when time runs out (team 1 wins) or all of team 1 dies (team 2 wins). Right now I can't get the second condition to work, it ends as soon as 1 person is left. How do I change this?

use team deathmatch and not deathmatch

or try to look at the conditions for winning on main menu of the gui

For every single person? Slayer if I remember does not do this (only 1 person and then it ends, in teams, everyone on that team has to die), will have to be made by someone for this to work the way you want it to work.

i mean a hacky way could use a combination of minigame and seteventenabled events to make it so that when you spawn a second time you teleport to a death area

What exactly are you making? I'm getting a duck hunt feeling from the description (in which case it's entirely possible) or I might be misunderstanding the description. Does team 2 try to kill team 1?

What exactly are you making? I'm getting a duck hunt feeling from the description (in which case it's entirely possible) or I might be misunderstanding the description. Does team 2 try to kill team 1?
It's a renderman server, and team 2 is the "renderman" team, which would of course be empty.
If time runs out, team 1 (the survivors) wins, and if team 1 dies out to renderman, then team 2 wins.

Set the overall minigame lives to 0. Then make two teams, A and B.

In the advanced options for team A, set "Win on Time Up" to True.

In the advanced options for team B, set "Lives" to 1.

Set the overall minigame lives to 0. Then make two teams, A and B.
In the advanced options for team A, set "Win on Time Up" to True.
In the advanced options for team B, set "Lives" to 1.
Somehow have missed all this stuff. Way I've been doing these kinds of things is by making death / kill values give or take points depending on what I've wanted. Very nice to know about these now.