bojack horseman season 4

Author Topic: bojack horseman season 4  (Read 728 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf12qwPWDVI

for those of you who watched the show before, /discuss

i can't wait until september loving eighth the forget is this stuff

Oh you Mean the Furry Show? Laugh out loud. Stupid furries! They Cant make Good Shows!

good that they released a new season but didn't they get negative backlash before?? heard something about it

people didnt like the first season, which is understandable because the first 4 episodes had no direction and weren't anything special. season 2 and 3 really put it on good terms though in my opinion

the first 4 episodes followed only the general plot of that episode, and that wasn't very good. soon as they started tying throngs together the show as a whole astronomically improved
s3 is good stuff

bojack horseman, archer (or bobs burgers) & rick and morty are like the three best ongoing animated tv shows in my opinion.

i turned myself into bojack horseman morty!!! im bolack horseman rick!!!

HORSEMAN RICkool kids klubkool kids klubKK

bojack horseman, archer (or bobs burgers) & rick and morty are like the three best ongoing animated tv shows in my opinion.
that isnt saying much

same but hopefully villainous will be added later on in my list

That doggo is pissed for some reason

everything ive seen of this show ive honestly loved, and it definitely has one of my favorite theme songs in any adult cartoon show i know of. the song is this trailer is pretty rockin too

i wish i cared enough to actually be excited about season 4, but ill definitely watch it if i somehow come across it being streamed somewhere