Author Topic: The User who Ruined my Fun  (Read 6725 times)

Long ago, I thought the Blockland community was a friendly one. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I met a user who basically ruined the fun for me. I will not reveal this person's username or ID because I'd prefer HIS reputation to NOT be ruined. However, I MAY tell anyone who wants to know in a PM, but probably not.

So it all started yesterday. I was playing on a Freebuild server. This user brings up making a "Furry love RP." Jokingly I said I'll join. I join, do some dumb stuff whatever. Then, he says he took a screenshot and i got "pranked." "Well stuff." I think. But I didn't think he'd show anyone the screenshot and he'd use the screenshot against me. But nope. As soon as I join the same Freebuild server, some says: "Hey look, it's that furry." Of course, I brush it off because I think everybody will forget about it by tomorrow. Today, I join the Freebuild server, and I'm greeted with the same thing I was greeted when I came back yesterday.

And that's the story of how my reputation is ruined on one server, and may never join it again depending on how much I think about this situation.

If you'd like to prefer to avoid this anonymous user, I've only encountered him on Tezuni's Prison Escape and Chillah's Freebuild.

Sorry that I wasted your guys' time reading some stupid thing that'll happen to everyone here one day.

hey look it's that furry

Do you want to yiff? PM me

Yep that's what I thought. Nobody gives a stuff.

blid and name please

if you're gonna post about someone being a major cuck and ruining people's reps
then atleast be a smart boi and post his name and blid so we can ban and prevent this

be smart  :cookieMonster:

Name: Gentle Spy

ID: 166053

Long ago, I thought the Blockland community was a friendly one. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I met a user who basically ruined the fun for me. I will not reveal this person's username or ID because I'd prefer HIS reputation to NOT be ruined
Name: Gentle Spy

ID: 166053
good stuff

pumpkin man, nobody will remember this a few months from now, except as a stupid ironic joke. by making this topic, a lot more people will remember for a lot longer now

in the end it doesnt really matter since its just minor, casual trolling which literally happens all the time on the internet. if you dont care about what he says, then he'll eventually drop it cause it isnt working, and move on to other things.

Quite honestly, PumpkinMan57, no one really takes that furry crap seriously. A lot of the people who have called you a furry aren't actually serious, as they said so themselves. Nobody really is trying to ruin your reputation. In fact, Gentle has a message:
Quote from: Gentle Spy
I never called you a furry, and i didn't mean to ruin your reputation, anyone who makes fun of you for that is stupid. i was only hosting it as a joke and i knew you only joined as a joke too. I am very sorry for any harm i caused you.
He doesn't have a forum account, so I spoke on his behalf. I wouldn't take that furry stuff seriously. Like Conan said, nobody's gonna care to remember in a few months from now. It's just a stupid joke, and you didn't really need to draw attention to yourself by trying to expose him.

I didn't expect it would be Gentle Spy.

Not funny at all Gentle Spy.

gentle spy you big mean turd

gentle spy's reputation is irreparably damaged

you positive it isn't danna

no danna wouldn't let you be on the server ; they ban furries on sight lol