Author Topic: Anyone up for TerraFirmaCraft?  (Read 729 times)

I've been running a TerraFirmaCraft game with a friend for a while, and it would be pretty cool if more people got in on it. For those who don't know, TFC is a total overhaul for Minecraft that re-writes Survival in a much more difficult 'realistic mode' in which you have to keep in mind a lot more factors such as season, food decay, gravity (houses & caves can collapse), smelting conditions and a lot more.

I won't post the IP or anything because I don't want random people or griefers joining, but anyone who wants to try it should post below or add me on Steam (under McZealot).

It is actually incredibly painful to me that it took this long to find someone else who's into TFC. I've always thought that's the minecraft was meant to be played.

Unfortunately I do not have access to good hardware or a lot of free time. Hopefully this attracts the attention it deserves

sure. maybe you could make it apart of a modpack, because complicated mods by themselves always have foreseeable ends and putting it on the technic launcher or something with a few other mods always helps keep the longevity of your server.

i very much enjoy tfc so if you do it let me in