NK fires missile, flies over Japan

Author Topic: NK fires missile, flies over Japan  (Read 3686 times)

I JERK OFF TO WRINKLY LOOKIN forgetIN BALLS
I SUCK LARGE ELEPHANT richardS
I TAKE 87 loving stuffS IN FOUR MINUTES

I TAKE 87 loving stuffS IN FOUR MINUTES

YOU LITTLE roosterROACH BASTARDS
YOU roosterSUCKERS

diseases aren't awesome
you're right

its time we get rid of them once and for all....

woah what that aint cool.....

YOU LITTLE roosterROACH BASTARDS
YOU roosterSUCKERS
So, that brings me back to yOU MOTHERforgetERS

So, that brings me back to yOU MOTHERforgetERS

you're ALL forgetIN' STUPID
you're ALL forgetIN'
SUCKIN' rooster

And Jim Jeffries on comedy central says NK should have nukes just because america has nukes.

lol

The only two comedians allowed to comment on politics are Bill Burr and Joe Rogan

During WW2, countless featherheads (I believe that is what they were called) were deployed by the US to Japanese citizens, telling them it's probably a good idea to leave the area. Citizens were warned in advance as well. I assume we'd do the same in NK if that were to happen, but how would we do it? It's NK after all.
That was applicable when mutually-assured destruction wasn't a factor.

Even without considering that, there's one thing that North Korea is definitely prepared and logistically capable of doing and that is turning Seoul, a city 10 million people (surrounding metropolitan area 25.6 mil) into an ashtray. Throughout recent history, that has consistently been their one significant bargaining chip and you can count on them having perfected that ability.

That further confirms the inevitable fact that while N Korean military capabilities are often ridiculed, any military solution against the regime would lead to a catastrophic civilian loss of life on both sides.

been a monthly thing for 30 years, fake news doesnt bat an eye till now... you are being groomed to think nk is some hot new issue or something.

you're ALL forgetIN' STUPID
you're ALL forgetIN'
SUCKIN' rooster
WORST OF ALL YOU'RE UGLY
AND YOU DON'T forgetIN THINK I GET A SET OF tItTiEs aNd BeEeEeEeEeErRrR
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:38:15 PM by MicroEDGE »

WORST OF ALL YOU'RE UGLY
AND YOU DON'T THINK I GET A SET OF tItTiEs aNd BeEeEeEeEeErRrR
forget forget FIDDLY MOTHER forgetIN forget

forget forget FIDDLY MOTHER forgetIN forget
YOU forget THINK forget forget GUEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH *nuclear explosion*