Author Topic: I need someone to script for me  (Read 2939 times)

I just made a model of a flare for Blockland and i need some one to script it for me. I was just thinking something like for 5 seconds the flare will go off just like the player light. This design is like a sea flare where you throw it into the air and pull the pin and it lights. EDIT: i now added the design it should look like in Blockland.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:37:32 PM by Zacharymatt5 »

Make the sphere less spherical before someone comes in and tells you off for using too many polygons.

[yell] Your using too many polygons. [/yell]
But seriously. When things are so round, it doesn't always fit in Blockland, you know?

If you improve it, Than i should be able to make a basic attack and swing script for you. Get back to me.
BB

Wait, I dont mean to make another post, but my modify button doesnt work. Last time i checked, The road flares are a cylinder not a Sphere, So improve that. And Im almost finished with the script, But I might have some problems with it, Not positive.
BB

This is a sea flare not a road flare designed to be thrown in the air and light up to get another ships attention.

and also do you mean by less like a sphere such as stretch it or start over with another shape.

If you want i can design a road flare model instead it would only take me a little bit.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:38:42 PM by Zacharymatt5 »

What i mean is make it look more like a coke can than a FLAIL. Thats what i thought you were aiming for at first, so i made a wepon script. But i deleted to make this. Make it more cylindrical. ANd less spherical.

ok I'm a little confused are you thinking of this kind of flare?  or do you just mean a little more stretched.

yeah he means that one

Thank you Zone, And yes, Thats the kind I was talking about.

Thank you Zone, And yes, Thats the kind I was talking about.

So do you want me to redesign it to look like a road flare?

ok i have made a draft of a road flare hope you like it.

Yea, Thats good, Ill get to work right now, Do you want it to just flare up and burn out, or do you want it to explode and do damage?

pretty much flare up with fire then blow up thank you so much BB im learning to use torque script but don't now any yet thanks

Well, To tell you the truth, this will be my first weapon, but I have been eying a few scripts and I think that I can make it. But, best of luck if I fail.