#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59728 times)

could someone quote his ban?

could someone quote his ban?
It was for "don't block ads, let badspot keep drawing research" or something like that on the fake adbot account but I don't think it got the "user was banned for this post" thing. He has it in electrk^2's signature.

Support to the max. It's a joke. At worst the adbot account should've gotten banned, since, you know, it's impersonating the adbot. Two other accounts? Was that really necessary? No. I understand my ban and I understand most bans you hand out and see your reasoning behind why those users need to leave or at least take a break. I didn't think mine was really worth a perma but I understand why you did it, but Elektrk? He made a joke. People make worse jokes and you don't ban even one of their accounts. Grimlock told someone to set themselves on fire and burn to death and he gets one account banned.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:19:32 AM by Super Suit 12 »

I made a satin minions joke with my ad bøt account, and since badspot has a paper-thin ego he banned three of my accounts

I thought he had nuked this one too but apparently not

He said he wasn't banned.

He said he wasn't banned.
"Elektrk." was banned, but "Elektrk^2" wasn't. Adbot was as well. Not sure on the name of the other account that was banned.

i looked up satin minions and uhhhhhhh

it's baddy's research commission site. not bad ;)

"Elektrk." was banned, but "Elektrk^2" wasn't. Adbot was as well. Not sure on the name of the other account that was banned.

Sorry, didn't notice the squared symbol at the end of his name.

Why bother getting his main account unbanned when he already as an alt ready?

it's baddy's research commission site. not bad ;)
brother

i always thought people were joking about badspot drawing research but 👀

a replica of the ad can be found in Electrk^2's signature

Now it looks like banning somebody for linking to something Baddy didn't want brought up has in-turn lead more people to it.

did he get banned for the jab at badspot's old research art?
ok so thats a soft spot then lmao gee

wasn't electrk's ban reason "disrespect" or something along the lines of that?