#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59676 times)

ngl one of the images phantos posted made me gag just a little just with the amount of cum on it
it was water from the water fountain... why such a dirty mind maxwell??

Im just curious about what the forget was going through their heads when they thought this stuff up
like why the forget would you
why the forget does anyone do anything? this is a world of decisions, and our decisions were objectively well thought out and good. we got a chance to make art out of art, and had fun doing it at the expense of nobody (maybe maxwell because he doesn't like nutrition liquid) and i for once have no regrets

i lucked out and chose the most aloof and annoyed-looking girl badspot drew, and my signature is already golden, so... this entire thread was essentially a win win
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:34:48 PM by PhantOS »

this is a world of decisions, and our decisions were objectively well thought out and good
i couldnt care any less about the posts last  night but this stuff made me choke on my drink lmao

how is this thread still up

has badpost come to terms with us knowing?

how is this thread still up

has badpost come to terms with us knowing?
people haven't known about this site for like, well over a year?

Didn't see Badspot's reply yet.

But you want to know what really pissed me off?  The idea that you people are somehow paying for my other websites.  SM pulls in $10k per year and BLF barely breaks even on ads.  It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.  I'm not even convinced it's a benefit at all.  You're on borrowed time.  Oh what's that?  You'll make your own community?  Really?  Which one of the rabid power hungry maniacs that infest this place are you going to pledge your allegiance to?  Who do you think is going to put up with your bullstuff more than I have?  The only hope for most of you is to join a much larger community and hide in relative obscurity - to dilute your filth into a much larger pool.  Or if you're full iban level of head case, you can make your own forum, spurred on every day by the tiny high you get from the petty authority of forum administration while it slowly hollows you out from the inside.

TIL: research makes more money than old forums.

...oh wait, I already knew that.

every day I come back to this forum I see you people pulling some stupid stuff and thinking "theres no way they could do anything more stupid than that" and then you manage to top that somehow.

but this takes the loving cake, this is probably the dumbest thread I've seen. Bravo, guys.

this is a world of decisions, and our decisions were objectively well thought out and good.

aggravating badspot is a really well thought out plan for you huh
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:02:44 PM by Køtt »

if this thread about SM actually turns out to be the last-straw that kills the forums, then this will be bar-none the stupidest way I've closed a ten year chapter of my life

i bet there was like a 50/50 chance of badspot closing the blockland forums and him just locking people's avatars

he literally rolled a dice. 1-3 he closes the forums. 4-5 he locks the avatars. 6--he uses the nuclear option.

advertise blockland on satin minions.

oh yeah he was talking about something about SM, can someone elaborate what SM is

advertise blockland on satin minions.
the forums might actually get less depraved members for once