Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 60546 times)

we would more likely move to reddit blockland. and it sucks there...
I hope someone makes a good css theme

ever since that whole child research ban
when I first saw this I thought you were like 'ever since child research was prohibited BLF just hasn't been the same" and I laughed my ass off but was also very confused

eric scrooge is going to be enjoying a cup of cynicism near the fire when suddenly the collective souls of all the handicaps he left behind will form and takes him on a journey showcasing all the regretful decisions he made in life, such as the creation of the aot discussion board, the modification help merger, the hard drive failure and finally the blf shutdown

and then he bans them

I think posts like this get funnier when you realize the guy who posted this has gotten perma banned on multiple accounts

give up! go home! like jeez man !

I've probably been perma'd on 5x as many accounts as Phant but I like to think I'm not quite as big a prick

I've probably been perma'd on 5x as many accounts as Phant but I like to think I'm not quite as big a prick
i thought this was your like 2nd or 3rd account? path has had at least like 7 or so

phantos is just buttmad that he got punked on for his dumb tantrum

but I like to think I'm not quite as big a prick
Does his warm jizz remind you of the parents that never wanted you?

Yea the difference is that you're actually a reprehensible piece of stuff and Badspot has redeeming qualities. A prick is someone who stuffs on people that don't deserve and encourage it.

We are all good people on this blessed day, McZealot.

hey don't say mean things to Red Spy he's not a bad guy

Yea the difference is that you're actually a reprehensible piece of stuff and Badspot has redeeming qualities. A prick is someone who stuffs on people that don't deserve and encourage it.

Don't you literally stuff on children to please your special interest? Do they deserve it?

<link removed>

User was banned for this post
did you really ban him over a joke

remember guys, zealot isn't that much of a prick

Yea what did he even link? I'm guessing he directly linked to SM but idk.

Don't you literally stuff on children to please your special interest? Do they deserve it?
The only child I shat on today was Red Spy and he definitely did.

hey don't say mean things to Red Spy he's not a bad guy
That was literally my response to him randomly calling me a child enthusiast. How is that out of turn?

remember guys, zealot isn't that much of a prick
If you said that a random person on the street they would literally stomp you into the curb. Insulting your worth as a human is not an overreaction.