Author Topic: Black-Mesa Disaster on one map  (Read 3414 times)

Shepard should have arrived a bit earlier, then the screen would go out until he would wake up later on. Still a neat video though.

https://youtu.be/DaHzeDbXwvg

I'm glad the video used Black Mesa's announcements and radio. They're really, really good. The IFAK sequence in the video I linked gives me knots in my stomach.

Wait a minute, are the radios in the OP video from MW2 also? I'm hearing stuff about T72s and the washington monument lmao
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:16:57 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

https://youtu.be/DaHzeDbXwvg

I'm glad the video used Black Mesa's announcements and radio. They're really, really good. The IFAK sequence in the video I linked gives me knots in my stomach.

Wait a minute, are the radios in the OP video from MW2 also? I'm hearing stuff about T72s and the washington monument lmao
the warnings starting at the 5:12 mark in the map video gave me goosebumps

You aren't a real gamer if you cry at half life

the warnings starting at the 5:12 mark in the map video gave me goosebumps
and just like that all hell breaks loose

Very well done. I wonder how Half Life Decay would fit onto that map as well (I think I understand why they didn't add it in the end though, 5 perspectives would be trippy and like, I don't really remember the timing on the events in that game too well anyway, I recall it being a bit confusing)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:54:18 PM by Flamecannon »

only thing im dissapointed about is that every Marine that was killed didn't increase the "Casualties" count.

Shepard should have arrived a bit earlier, then the screen would go out until he would wake up later on. Still a neat video though.

It has to sync up with Gordon Freeman teleporting to Xen, so IDK if there's more to that, but he would've had to work around that.

EDIT I see what you're saying about him waking up though
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:54:21 AM by Rally »

only thing im dissapointed about is that every Marine that was killed didn't increase the "Casualties" count.
I think it makes sense to consider casualties for the most part as those who worked at Black Mesa, although I do think it would've been cool if there was a count for how many enemies each character killed, albeit yeah that's a lot of work as well

so I never really played Hl1 myself, or any of the side stories, what was the rocket freeman launched?
was that the detonation at the end of opposing force?

so I never really played Hl1 myself, or any of the side stories, what was the rocket freeman launched?
was that the detonation at the end of opposing force?
its a satellite iirc