Author Topic: Gigabot (Bootleg Furby)  (Read 6330 times)

This just looks like a furby skeleton lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtGbJa0k7k

Okay, no. Listen, Furbys are not evil in any way, shape, or form. I have about 14 of the 1998s with more to come and they have never turned against me at all.
Why, you ask? BECAUSE IT AINT POSSIBLE FOR IT TO DO SO!

If any of you had one as a kid, you just needed to stop being idiots and read the loving manual. I did, and now i know how to properly play with it.

As for rumors of them waking up at 3 in the morning, theyre all false. Chad was lying. Furbys are not programmed to wake up at a specific time, nor do they have a way to tell time. They have absolutey no form of clock inside of them whatsoever.

You do realise it's a joke, right?

are you ok im genuinely concerned
Goku: OW stuff forget THAT HURTS SO BAD AND THATS SAYING SOMETHIN COMING FROM ME OW forget GOD DAMMIT AUGH WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO LET A ROBOT CAT BECOME A SAIYAN? OW stuff forget rooster ASS CUNT
DoraGem: It was Zach's idea, bitch!

*kicks goku in the balls so hard that it shatters his sack

Goku: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOW!

*TEARS OFF GOKUS loving EYELIDS*

Goku: GOD DAMN WOMAN OW WHAT THE forget!!!

*RIPS OFF GOKUS loving LEFT ARM*

Goku: OW HOLY stuff OKAY SERIOUSLY STOP I AM IN PAIN IN WAYS I CANNOT DESCRIBE SERIOUSLY loving STOP ILL DO ANYTHING

DoraGem: too bad forgeter

*TEARS OUT GOKUS HEART*

because it is a soulless machine whose only purpose is to destroy the nuclear family unit by brainwashing children into purchasing and playing with machines instead of spending time with family or living pets

you're wrong zach my little brothers furby got my moms gun and loving shot me in the chest 4 times before turning the gun on himself

my old furby ate all the cake in my house and called me a bitch

Okay, no. Listen, Furbys are not evil in any way, shape, or form. I have about 14 of the 1998s with more to come and they have never turned against me at all.

If any of you had one as a kid, you just needed to stop being idiots and read the loving manual. I did, and now i know how to properly play with it.

As for rumors of them waking up at 3 in the morning, theyre all false. Chad was lying. Furbys are not programmed to wake up at a specific time, nor do they have a way to tell time. They have absolutey no form of clock inside of them whatsoever.
they're the most vile beings to have been created on this planet what are you talking about