Author Topic: was there any music back in v20 that we all were fond of  (Read 3481 times)

What browser are you using?
chrome, the anti aliasing is just really bad on it

chrome, the anti aliasing is just really bad on it
this may help

Edit: On Windows 10: Control panel > Fonts > Adjust Clear Type
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:15:01 PM by Ronin »

can anyone provide a link to that weird foreign researcho style video with after school special as it's backing track?

LMAO nvm i found it (slightly nsfw but no nudity or nuthing, funny as forget tho) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGu0MiDpyZw

♬ researcho researcho researcho ♬
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:18:09 AM by Bicky »

can anyone provide a link to that weird foreign researcho style video with after school special as it's backing track?

LMAO nvm i found it (slightly nsfw but no nudity or nuthing, funny as forget tho) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGu0MiDpyZw

♬ researcho researcho researcho ♬
lolwtf

I love the part when he sees the girl crawling out of the TV and his first instinct is to forget it. reminds me of that greentext where the dude forgets a ghost.

waffles

belgium or potato-

waffles

look in front of you now

do you have a waffle?

wouldn't you be happier if ya did?

Was Savant heard a lot back then? I remember hearing Sayonara and other songs in the Achemist album
Otherwise I'm handicapped and this happened during v21 but i don't remember

I know I did a few Savant song loops but I don't think I did Sayonara. Can't find it on the search either.

I know I did a few Savant song loops but I don't think I did Sayonara. Can't find it on the search either.
Yeah I need to know the song names if you could find their song names

Yeah I need to know the song names if you could find their song names
The ones I had in that awful now that I look back at it loop pack were Destroy The Dragon, Fat Cat Shuffle, Megaboy, Breakdown, Zeitgeist, Starfish, Burgertime, and Overworld. Not sure who did those other Savant loops.

The ones I had in that awful now that I look back at it loop pack were Destroy The Dragon, Fat Cat Shuffle, Megaboy, Breakdown, Zeitgeist, Starfish, Burgertime, and Overworld. Not sure who did those other Savant loops.
Ah I definitely remember almost all of them, thanks.