Author Topic: category 5 storm ''Irma'' (GLOBAL hurricanes??)  (Read 18922 times)

irmas moving further away from where i am in northeast florida. looks like im not gonna get a hurricane here after all

well I came from CC specifically to see if anyone had posted those yet and if not, post them, so is that discord CC?

well I came from CC specifically to see if anyone had posted those yet and if not, post them, so is that discord CC?
no it is not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4i-h_eEPc
the bahamas got its ocean taken away from irma.
do the math, what happens when alot of water is missing in an ocean area? it goes back. with force. tsunami.

the Bahamas isn't the only place losing water which is weird but I mean you know its not so that's pretty cool right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4i-h_eEPc
the bahamas got its ocean taken away from irma.
do the math, what happens when alot of water is missing in an ocean area? it goes back. with force. tsunami.
the Bahamas isn't the only place losing water which is weird but I mean you know its not so that's pretty cool right
i read the comments in the video and they're saying that the water returned but holy stuff what the forget
those comments were like 8 hours ago though so idk

spongebob is relocating

spongebob is relocating
well stuff, looks like he's about to live in a pineapple under the sea.

my delivery should be here soon

i read the comments in the video and they're saying that the water returned but holy stuff what the forget
those comments were like 8 hours ago though so idk
if it returned non-violently then im confused why.
also i cant find any actual videos of that so i would rather like sources
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:39:12 PM by crazies alt »

if it returned non-violently then im confused why.
also i cant find any actual videos of that so i would rather like sources
this happens when there's hurricanes near islands. all the water flows back afterwards (not a tsunami). just search around

Surprised no one made a "Spin beyblades to battle Irma" event yet

yall brothers stay safe a tree just fell on my house lol

yall brothers stay safe a tree just fell on my house lol
gotdamn at least you're alright