B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Author Topic: B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY  (Read 37476 times)

also: I'm encouraging everyone to be active this weekend - I know a couple of people who will host servers, and I'd like to get B4v21 active this weekend.
over saturday and sunday i'll be hosting my server along with others, so I encourage anyone to join in if possible!

also: I'm encouraging everyone to be active this weekend - I know a couple of people who will host servers, and I'd like to get B4v21 active this weekend.
over saturday and sunday i'll be hosting my server along with others, so I encourage anyone to join in if possible!

sure

I wonder when would the other ports of older blockland be discovered and released under this. I had played Blockland V20 on my Mac but, I long lost that download file.

I wonder when would the other ports of older blockland be discovered and released under this. I had played Blockland V20 on my Mac but, I long lost that download file.
I think at this point the only missing version is v7, we have found literally every other version (for windows, anyway)
although it would be very cool to get a beta version of retail blockland (how was the playertype leaked?)

I'm hosting my server rn, and will be doing so on sunday too (overnight if people are interested!)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:40:37 PM by K3k0m@n »

I'll just put this here.

so yeah this is happening.

It makes me sad that this is happening, splitting the playerbase is just horrible, then telling new steam players that they should use the older version because it has maps.

I get that you guys miss maps and all of that because I kinda do miss it mainly because of slopes, but just remember that the game still has some bugs and bad optimization, and splitting the playerbase is just a bad idea especially when the playerbase is pretty low. If we had more people like back in the day it wouldn't be as bad.

The fact that the devs on v20 are wasting so much time fixing problems, why is it worth it? What do you even gain from it?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:39:44 PM by Kyuande »

Would have to agree with Kyuande here. Splitting up the community into two halves is going to make the Blockland community feel more dead.

Maps are just part of our childhood memories but by splitting the community isn't going to help the player base in Blockland, it's going to make it worse.

I don't see a possible way of making a balance with having v20 and v21 servers on the same master server. I also don't see who would think splitting up the player base is a good idea.

It makes me sad that this is happening, splitting the playerbase is just horrible, then telling new steam players that they should use the older version because it has maps.

I get that you guys miss maps and all of that because I kinda do miss it mainly because of slopes, but just remember that the game still has some bugs and bad optimization, and splitting the playerbase is just a bad idea especially when the playerbase is pretty low. If we had more people like back in the day it wouldn't be as bad.

The fact that the devs on v20 are wasting so much time fixing problems, why is it worth it? What do you even gain from it?

Would have to agree with Kyuande here. Splitting up the community into two halves is going to make the Blockland community feel more dead.

Maps are just part of our childhood memories but by splitting the community isn't going to help the player base in Blockland, it's going to make it worse.

I don't see a possible way of making a balance with having v20 and v21 servers on the same master server. I also don't see who would think splitting up the player base is a good idea.

i mean it's a question of choice, people can just choose wether they want to join the v20 community or just stay on v21...
we're not forcing anybody to join.