Are the Blockland Forums in limbo right now?

Author Topic: Are the Blockland Forums in limbo right now?  (Read 7755 times)

Holy forget it's like 8 different timelines have converged into a single nightmare ride and there's no getting off anymore, what with servers getting ddosed, badspot going nuclear and purging, all time high of stuffposting and "free x user" threads, the united states possibly about to get double teamed by harvey and irma, what the forget is happening anymore? Has God punished these lego forums and doomed us to an irreversible path that leads to pain and suffering and the total destruction of these forums? I'm afraid of what's going to happen next; it's like we're within the interstice between damnation and redemption right now and we're at the mercy of forces beyond our comprehension. GET ME OUT OF THIS loving TIMELINE!

tl;dr, get comfy because I'm convinced this stuffstorm is only going to increase in scale and we have only ourselves to blame, make peace now and we may be spared in the culling

no you're just overreacting

electrk accidentally caused the apocalypse

this would be a lot less dramatic and ridiculous if we could just get a purge v2. dumb cunts playing stupid games win stupid prizes

no, the blf is in hell

this is like the end of gta san andreas

this would be a lot less dramatic and ridiculous if we could just get a purge v2. dumb cunts playing stupid games win stupid prizes
I'm afraid they're going to push badspot over the edge and his rage will be the catalyst for an apocalyptic-scale event that will damn every soul in the universe including his own. The increasing tensions on these forums and the absolute destruction from hurricanes tearing across texas and louisiana and possibly the east coast are signs of something even worse coming soon. We're on the verge of a new age and whether it's a golden age or a nightmare realm of suffering, we'll never know until it's too late.

The purge going on in Drama is pretty much entirely related to in-game bullstuff and has nothing to do with the SM thread. He's banning people who are DDoSing servers, which is basically just normal procedure.

get matpat on the phone to make an timeline

even badspot said that he wasn't even fazed by anything that happened regarding the 'free x user' threads. suddenly he's being assaulted by all fronts and the blockland justice league is here to save him

showing concern is admirable but in this case it's just unwarranted

It so happened that 8 different things are happening all at once. I mean, I'm certain that there isn't a limit to that, is there?
Instead of the apocalypse, take this as a once-in-a-lifetime moment where a good guy's secret identity is discovered (Elektrk as "Ad Bøt") and prosecuted while a couple bad guys take that as a sign that the heat is away from them, and get caught red-handed.

Speaking of which moment, these have happened multiple times in the form of 'purges.' That makes them not really 'once,' but it is fascinating when it happens. Sometimes during these purges the wrong man at the wrong place is hit.
This is surely not the only example but I'll use myself as an example, as I was unintentionally the last part of the "King of X" chainban. I didn't like being banned, but I didn't run around screaming with a sandwich ad writing "THE END IS NIGH" and addressed the issue civilly with the rest after I could post again.