Who is Ana(49840)?

Author Topic: Who is Ana(49840)?  (Read 15039 times)

So lately in BL, I've gone on multiple servers and seen this player named Ana. No big deal right? Well, she acts strange. She never plays the game. If you're confused by this, here is an example. Ana is in a TDM. She does NOT try to kill anybody. She doesn't do anything but just walk around and talk. And she says weird stuff. We're talking about Cleverbot level of weird stuff. And if you don't know what Cleverbot is, just look it up. And she only responds to her name. Now I've experienced this before with a user that is a bot. So my theory is that Ana is a bot. And if so...

Why is she here? Is there some sort of goal here Ana is trying to accomplish? Is she trying to annoy players? (Frankly, she has successfully done that in some servers...)

I don't have any pictures or video, but the next time she's in a server, I'll take some pictures and maybe record it and update it to here.

i'm just trying to play the game..

robots dont have gender

robots dont have gender
unless the robot thinks it has a gender

There's also Bot BL_ID 2222

Bot is actually a bot used to control the player in a Twitch stream like Twitch plays Pokemon.

Ana used to respond to every message and it pissed me off but she boosts my server up the list and helps servers get going. Nobody joins a 1 player server because it's usually the host idling. 2 players and up people do join.

Ana is secretly gathering data on us and soon will be able to manipulate human feelings and create and army of thots, which the goal of her actions is unclear.

ana is fun ill super admin her like i did for bot