Author Topic: addon packs project  (Read 1397 times)

lets make packs of bricks!
suggest some!

post a download link to your addon, and what category you want it to go in
if i feel it is unfitting i will decide where your addon should go
this will be useful to newer players and won't be an RTB archive. don't use this to advertise your own addons unless they would make a useful addition/are something alot of people want in here.
i'll be adding some of my own too. the packs will be eventually released on dropbox.

woah those are actually quite useful and good

Bump. To give a cheap incentive, people who contribute the most at the end of the week win actual prizes. I'll start with cheap csgo skins.

After that, i'll give steam emotes.

This is the person who contributes the most and most useful addons at the end of the week. They will receive 1 csgo skin, then the next person to contribute the most gets another one, then repeating. Then when those csgo skins run out, you get steam emotes and backgrounds and stuff. They only cost like 3-15 cents anyways, no biggie.

actually good faces/decals pack

actually good faces/decals pack
Going to recommend against face/decal packs. I choose not to use any custom face/decal packs simply because I don't want to appear to be using the base face/blank decal to other players who haven't downloaded that same pack.
And because of this, I have no reason to download face/decal packs because all they'll do is just clutter my selection, thus I'll never see the custom ones other people use.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 08:59:32 PM by PhantOS »

those are some trash skins. anyways here are all my addons
probably because my csgo inventory is wack
i can buy some higher ones if you want

Star wars blaster pack - Special guns
Adding. An actually useful and fun addon.

Yachty's dungeon season 1 - Normal Melee
Deciding wether or not to make a completely new section for hatmod/armor/playertype stuff. Keeping it in normal melee for now since it's a nicely made addon.
Super boomstick - Normal Guns
A cool DM weapon, adding.

Moai brick - model bricks
Don't see much of a use for this, but putting this in there anyways. It can be used for islands and stuff, so it has a use atleast.