[WIP] Carolina Plaza - Now with ICE CREAM (page 2)

Author Topic: [WIP] Carolina Plaza - Now with ICE CREAM (page 2)  (Read 5828 times)

strip club goes in zig zag clubhouse

ME LIKEY THE ZIG

ME LIKEY THE ZAG

what does froggie serve

what does froggie serve
every frickin ice cream u can imaginE!!!

What kind of reptilian FOV do you have?
Jesus, damn.

What kind of reptilian FOV do you have?
Jesus, damn.
LMAO I guess I've just gotten used to it

Hey, no shame in that. Never have to get surprised when someone comes up on your 6 I suppose.

Hey, no shame in that. Never have to get surprised when someone comes up on your 6 I suppose.
Always gotta keep my eyes peeled

update!!

I have reworked the entrance to include a small air-conditioned lobby with an overhanging ceiling

I have filled the empty space right of the entrance with a meat/rotisserie kitchen

Now I have to rearrange the produce area to fit the new divided wall

can i get a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh cookies and cream

O

That's lookin' sweet

I have one problem though. And it's a really time-consuming, many-bricks-needing problem, unfortunately. I really do not care for the raised white lines in the parking lot. the surface should be even.

fortunately, most people do not obsess about driving surfaces as much as I do

O

That's lookin' sweet

I have one problem though. And it's a really time-consuming, many-bricks-needing problem, unfortunately. I really do not care for the raised white lines in the parking lot. the surface should be even.

fortunately, most people do not obsess about driving surfaces as much as I do
I agree with you on that. I'd like to redo the parking lot once it's in a more finished state, but yes, it'll be hard and time-consuming. To get around the awkwardness of it currently, all of the white lines are non-collisionable, so it's smooth to drive over.