Author Topic: My Blockland Glass doesn't work help!  (Read 2031 times)

Yea my Block land Glass is acting up, even when I remove it and put it back in my add-ons its still acting up and doing weird crap. I even tried it on my other non-steam blockland and it still won't work... what's going on????

Edit: If the Gif doesent work here's the link: https://gyazo.com/424db55064240dc9f2dfdcccb50591c8

Edit: Still not working, but the strange thing is, everyone else's glass is working smh...

Edit: Here's more showcasing of the strange af glitch: https://gyazo.com/5171aac9e9e9a36d519905b3648cd648
As you can see, it even tries to authenticate when im not pressing it???
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:28:41 PM by woof :3 »

You might just need to contact their method of support.

Theres no support method for glass, and I still can't figure out the problem, this has been going on for weeks :(

I don't have experience with their system, but if you could set it up again like how you did at first-time setups, it could solve your problem.

Already Have, Hence the reason for using the other Blockland non-Steam version, even tried uninstalling my current blockland and downloading it back, but to no avail

Do you remember what you did in Glass prior before this happened?

Well actually this even happens when I make a freshly new blockland installation , so I don't know what the problem is and im pretty sad, because then I cant tell anyone my servers up or that someones hosting a fun game ....

Well actually this even happens when I make a freshly new blockland installation , so I don't know what the problem is and im pretty sad, because then I cant tell anyone my servers up or that someones hosting a fun game ....
At this point private messaging Scout who made Glass will be one option. I also know that there's some changes happening in Glass, so there's a possibility that's already started.

try to change your username to be only letters and numbers

Yeah Ana thanks that actually worked, sadly I cant use this name anymore even tho... It was working fine a long time ago

I applied a fix for the authentication system, you can try again with your old name now.