Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36882 times)

i dont know what you got banned for but it was probably for the right reason
well i mean its the truth
maybe i was underestimating but theres like 20-30 people active on it

discords that take themselves too seriously will always be uninviting

I really never understood how anyone should take a troll like kidalex ever seriously if one post is a serious argument then the next post one of his kiddy queeba squad trolling.

kinda nice how all the people who stuff on CC are coincidentally also the people who got banned for breaking the rules constantly or just being a "le epic troll!!" like the mastermind that is OP

we're kinda becoming mini BLF and i'm loving every second of it

Lol, lady sev is going nuclear

if this is nuclear then you must've lived a pretty sheltered life, lived in the suburbs, great. mom and dad maybe got divorced, hoh that must've been the biggest shake up in your life, hardest thing you've ever faced. other than that life must've been a piece of frickin cake

if this is nuclear then you must've lived a pretty sheltered life, lived in the suburbs, great. mom and dad maybe got divorced, hoh that must've been the biggest shake up in your life, hardest thing you've ever faced. other than that life must've been a piece of frickin cake
lord your quality is low

boi how many times r u gonna change the title

this condescending attitude is what makes your points not even worth considering to some people, calm your stuff

what the forget happened here

i swear there has to be a positive correlation between being an amateur artist and being a narcissistic roosterhead
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:57:30 PM by Gock. »

what this supposed to prove that you aren't getting bothered or something? cause holy forget lmao. like, i dont have a horse in this race. im not nor have i ever been a member of this discord. i think kidalex is a moron and that this thread probably shouldn't exist, but god damn my dude, what are you doing?

i swear there has to be a real relationship between amateur artist and being a narcissistic roosterhead
i mean, totally seriously, that's probably true. someone who makes something and shares it has at minimum enough self esteem to take the criticism. you never see artists who don't share their art because of low self esteem since they dont share their work. if you take that self esteem to its upper limits, you got narcissism

This is low quality bait lmao

im guessing idubbbz isn't popular in blf is he?

i posted my goddamned sonic o.c then got banned dont join it they dont know true art >:{

what this supposed to prove that you aren't getting bothered or something? cause holy forget lmao. like, i dont have a horse in this race. im not nor have i ever been a member of this discord. i think kidalex is a moron and that this thread probably shouldn't exist, but god damn my dude, what are you doing?

its copypasta