Author Topic: Blockland crashing when making server  (Read 1552 times)

Whenever I create a server and it starts to load datablocks, Blockland crashes. It doesn't when I disable Glass, however.

Whenever I create a server and it starts to load datablocks, Blockland crashes. It doesn't when I disable Glass, however.
EDIT: By the way, nothing happens when I load singleplayer. It works fine.

sounds like an addon is causing it

I have to wipe all my addons and reinstall once every couple of months. You should try it sometime.

I have to wipe all my addons and reinstall once every couple of months. You should try it sometime.
the point is to find out what addon is wrong with it not to just completely wipe everything and start over

Never do this unless you have tried every single solution. There are still a few solutions before trying this method. Never go for the worst method first.

Disable all add-ons, slowly add one. If it crashes even before that, remove client add-ons or add-ons you recently installed - put them somewhere else in case it wasn't their problem.

Code: [Select]
oRBs is bad and you should not be using it.
Seriously? What the forget. Is that some arbitrary code by glass, or what the hell

BTW, OP, you have a forgetton of add-ons, probably some that conflict. At this point, you best bet is to clean install BL and transfer as few needed add-ons as possible.

Never do this unless you have tried every single solution. There are still a few solutions before trying this method. Never go for the worst method first.

Disable all add-ons, slowly add one. If it crashes even before that, remove client add-ons or add-ons you recently installed - put them somewhere else in case it wasn't their problem.
A considerable way to do things, if your BL just recently forgeted up....until you go and install 10+ add-ons at once and have no idea which one is causing BL Self Delete

The fast way is to DL BL portable, and one by one (or by small groups of like 2-4) add the mods you really consider "vital" to your server. Eventually, you will figure out which ones were no good.

Pay attention to your BL console CMD window, it's your best friend and sometimes your worst enemy