Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 4

Author Topic: Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 4  (Read 888 times)

I think he's modified the maps or something. There were a couple set pieces that don't happen in the base game. I'm pretty interested to see what else Ross Scott has is store because this is REALLY good so far.

The sound design is also forgetin amazing. Really good editing.

In case you guys missed it in rosses monthly livestream he said if a mod was made based off of the leaked episode 3 story and it was black Mesa tier in quality he would continue Freeman's mind on it.

I think he's modified the maps or something.
It was definitely new that he was able to shoot the Vortigaunt in the train car, which then angered the refugee that lived with him

It actually made me realize that scene is actually the first time you see a Vortigaunt in Half Life 2, and you're not told at any other point beforehand that they're now allies, so a player whose familiar with Half Life, would actually attempt to shoot them out of instinct

Oh well, it's not like Ross Freeman hasn't shot innocents before :cookieMonster:

I think he's modified the maps or something. There were a couple set pieces that don't happen in the base game. I'm pretty interested to see what else Ross Scott has is store because this is REALLY good so far.

The sound design is also forgetin amazing. Really good editing.
he did it in hl1 too. but mostly via noclip to skip "lame" areas. it was rlly blatant when i played blackmesa a week after marathoning FM1

he did it in hl1 too. but mostly via noclip to skip "lame" areas. it was rlly blatant when i played blackmesa a week after marathoning FM1
Yeah, he noclips all the time. It's to the benefit of the series, really. The puzzles in the game are too game-y to maintain suspension of disbelief. What I meant were the parts where he killed the vortigaunt and the citizen reacted with the smg and the corpse falling at the end. Those are totally new. He must've built those himself. Very cool.

He was saying before that he has a couple things in the new episodes that will catch people off guard

Do you guys also watch his Game Dungeon series? I really like em', the games are mostly obscure and the reviews are quite informative yet humorous as well.

him shooting the vortigaunt caught me so off guard i spat my dr pepper
Do you guys also watch his Game Dungeon series? I really like em', the games are mostly obscure and the reviews are quite informative yet humorous as well.
game dungeon is A++

game dungeon is A++

game dungeon is in a class of its own. it's always something I've never seen before and Ross is a master of finding good content. his commentary is always amazing and hilarious. I don't think there's a single one in the series is dislike

game dungeon is in a class of its own. it's always something I've never seen before and Ross is a master of finding good content. his commentary is always amazing and hilarious. I don't think there's a single one in the series is dislike

Moon gaming

Ross Scott is honest to god a god among men. I think my favorite video of his is the Deus Ex game dungeon, since he goes so in depth in what storytelling in a game should be.